Subscribing to the CUSO gets you first-choice seating, discounts on your tickets, and more!
Season tickets are on sale now through July 14 through the CUSO office. Call (217) 351-9139 to reserve your seats or print and return the CUSO 2017-18 Season Order Form at the end of the CUSO 2017-18 Season Brochure!
- First-choice seating
- Renew your favorite seats each year
- Invitations to special events
- Season subscriptions are available exclusively through the CUSO Office.
- To order by phone, call (217) 351-9139.
- Please make checks payable to the CUSO.
- Mail to the Champaign-Urbana Symphony Orchestra, 701 Devonshire Dr C-24, Champaign, IL 61820
- Renew by July 14, 2017 to keep your favorite seats in the Great Hall!
- Your tickets will be mailed by August 1, 2017.
- Orders will be processed in the order received.
- Please pay in full to ensure prompt delivery of your tickets.
Complete Series (5 Concerts)
Standard (Adult): $175
Senior (65+): $155
Pick 4 Series (4 Concerts)
Standard (Adult): $144
Senior (65+): $128
The CUSO is happy to offer reduced-price tickets for senior citizens at least 65 years of age.
Every child, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter a CUSO concert. All Student/Child tickets are $5. Valid student ID is required.